Adult social care teams in Hertfordshire are split by adult disability and older people.
The Adult Disability Service is split into 3 areas:
Adult Disability Community teams
- Dacorum Locality
- East Herts Locality
- Hertsmere Locality
- North Herts and Stevenage Locality
- St Albans Locality
- Watford and Three Rivers Locality
- Welwyn / Hatfield Locality.
- Asperger’s Team
- Health Liaison Team, including AIDS & HIV specialist team
- Community Court of Protection
- Transforming Care
- Drug and Alcohol Assessment Team.
- Quality and Review
- Service planning
- Service Finding (including physical disability)
- Best Value Team
- Accommodation for Independence
- Business Support.