Who we're looking for
Please get in touch if you:
- are highly motivated and energetic
- have experience working with young people
- are over 20 years old
- are free to reside in 2 week long (Mon–Fri) residential trips during June and August 2017
- have the ability to travel throughout the county.
You must be able to commit to a minimum of 4 weeks. The first 2 weeks of the Programme are residential so you stay at the venue Monday – Friday and accommodation is free during this time.
What we're offering
- Free accommodation for the duration of our 2 week trips.
- 3 day training before the programme begins.
- An excellent benefits package.
- A salary of £8.94 – £9.89 per hour.
This will be a 3 month contract and the hours are 37 hours a week (on average).