Social workers (Targeted Youth Support)
We're looking for Qualified Social Workers who are passionate and committed to providing support to young people and their families.
Currently we're looking for a social worker to work with young people within the Youth Justice system. You would also undertake some work in family support and with Looked After Children.
Working in a highly supportive and motivated team, this is an excellent opportunity to further develop your skills of social work practice with adolescents and families and to truly influence the lives of young people.
Candidates will have:
- post-qualifying experience
- a proven track record of assessing the needs of young people and their families
- experience of managing complex cases and achieving positive outcomes
- working in a multi-agency environment.
- Ideally you'll have experience of working with young people involved in the Youth Justice system.
- Experience of working with Looked After Children, homeless 16-17 year olds and family support.