Do you need advice from HertsHelp?
HertsHelp makes getting the right support easy in Hertfordshire.
Whether you need information to help you get out and about, support to live independently, advice understanding your rights and entitlements or want to know how to volunteer in your local community HertsHelp can point you in the right direction.
The friendly advisors take time to talk through the range of support on offer, to make sure you get the help you need when you need it most.
Here are just some of the issues that people have asked HertsHelp about:
- How to get support if you are looking after someone
- How to get help to stay independent
- How to have a healthy lifestyle and stay physically fit
- Where to find emotional support and someone to talk to
- How to get advice on benefits or debts
- Where to find out about groups and activities to join in your area
- How to get help to feel safe at home
- Where to get support and information about children’s issues
- What to do if you need help to explain a problem or have your say.
With a network of over 500 community and voluntary services across the county, HertsHelp can support you to find local solutions to everyday issues easily and quickly, saving you valuable time and energy.
To get in touch
Call: 0300 123 4044
Minicom: 0300 456 2364
Text: hertshelp to 81025
Skype: Skype – HertsHelp
HertsHelp is open Monday to Friday 8am-6pm/Saturday and Sunday 9am-5pm.
For further information visit www.hertsdirect.org/hertshelp