Posted: Tuesday 14th November 2017
Head to our Facebook page now for a chance to win a double pass to Librarian Theatre's Alice in the Cuckoo's Nest https://www.facebook.com/hertscountycouncil/
Librarian Theatre Giveaway – HCC competition Terms and Conditions:
- The competition is run by Hertfordshire County Council (“HCC”), County Hall, Pegs Lane, Hertfordshire, SG13 8DE (“the Promoter”).
- The title of the competition is Librarian Theatre Giveaway (“the Competition”).
- The Competition will run from 11am on Tuesday 14 November 2017 (“the Opening Date”) to 5pm on Thursday 16 November 2017 (“the Closing Date”).
- To enter the Competition you must like the Facebook post and comment a book name (your favourite book) by the Closing date. Entrants must also have liked HCC’s Facebook page at the time a winner is drawn, Friday 17 November. All Competition entries received after 5pm on the Closing Date will not be in the running.
- When entering the competition, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 13 or over only. Proof of age may be required.
- HCC employees may enter the Competition but prizes will only be awarded to external entrants. The Competition winner will be randomly drawn. HCC will check that the winner is an eligible entrant (“the Criteria”). The winner drawn (given they meet the Criteria) is final.
- There will be 1 winner.
- The winner of the Competition (“the Winner”) will be announced 1 day after the Closing Date.
- The Promoter will contact the Winner over Facebook personally.
- If the Winner cannot be contacted or are not available, or have not claimed their prize within 5 working days of the Announcement Date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize on to the next eligible winner drawn at random in accordance with the Criteria (and that winner will have to respond to the notification within 5 working days).
- The Promoter will not use your details provided to contact you, except for communications regarding your competition entry. Once the Competition ends the Promoter will not keep your details.
- The prize has been generously donated to the Promoter by Librarian Theatre (“the Suppliers”).
- Details of the prizes are as follows:
- 1ST PRIZE: DOUBLE PASS TO ALICE IN THE CUCKOO’S NEST
- For more information please visit: www.librariantheatre.com
- The prize is a double pass to Alice in the Cuckoo’s Nest at St Albans Library on Thursday 30 November 2017.
- The prize is not transferable, negotiable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- The prize does not include travel or other expenses.
- By submitting your entry, you grant permission for the Promoter to share your name and town on the Promoter’s publicly accessible website, Facebook page(s) and Twitter feed(s).
- You agree to compensate the Promoter in respect of third party claims arising out of or in connection with any breach by you of the assurances and agreements set out in these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person's computer relating to or resulting from participation in the competition. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the competition submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.