Map preservation project volunteer
You have the opportunity to help preserve our map collection as part of the archives team.
What will I be doing?
- Working in a group to re-package and preserve maps using conservation tools and techniques
- Flattening and re-packaging documents.
What skills or experience do I need?
- Good manual skills
- An interest in local and family history would be beneficial
- Attention to detail and patience.
How much time do I need to give?
- You will work 2 hours a week as agreed with your local manager.
Where will I be located?
- Watford central library
- Stevenage library
- Harpenden library
How do I find out more?