Promotions volunteer for the archives
You will be required to help at various events and activities throughout the year.
What will I be doing?
- Helping staff run events – setting up, welcoming visitors, providing information and being an ambassador for Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
- Review Hertfordshire Archives and Local studies leaflets and guides
- Help to research and organise special projects and exhibitions.
What skills or experience do I need?
- Outgoing and friendly manner and good communication skills
- An interest in IT
- Basic computer and word-processing skills
- An interest in local or family history
- Attention to detail for proof-reading.
How much time do I need to give?
- At events in evenings and on Saturdays
- Time spent volunteering is variable.
Where will I be located?
Hertfordshire Archives and Local Studies
Register Office Block
Event locations may vary.
How do I find out more?
Apply now or contact us: