General licences home

In order to use the system you must first create a business account with Hertfordshire County Council. If you are registered then please use the login option above. Alternatively, to register please use the registration form. Once you have done that you will be able to apply for licences using the links below.

In order to obtain a licence you will need to have a copy of your insurance certificate for uploading.

The first time you apply for a licence it will take up to 15 days to approve, subsequent applications will take up to 10 days.

In Hertfordshire the charge for a scaffolding, hoarding or mobile lifting equipment licence is £92 for a 14 day licence and a £41 charge for every additional seven day extension.