Are you aged 16 – 19 (or 20 - 24 with an Education Health and Care Plan), keen to get into work or further study but struggling to find your way?
Study Plus is a free course for those who are not in education, training or employment.
What does it offer?
Study Plus offers:
- Gateway Award in Employability Skills (Level 1)
- Smaller classes in community settings
- Life skills programme
- Individual support to reach your goals
- Information, advice and guidance for your next steps
- Work-related learning and workshops
- Friendly and experienced team offering additional learning support in class
- (Not available in the 2020-21 academic year)
Functional Skills: English and maths (Entry Level 3 – Level 2)
Please note that for the remainder of the academic year 2020-21, we will not be offering an English Functional Skills qualification to those enrolled on the Study Plus programme for 16 to 19 year olds (19-24 with an EHCP).
Instead, we will continue to embed these skills within our wider curriculum.
We've received extra money from the 16-19 Tuition Fund to provide additional tuition for some of our Study Plus learners, to help them catch up on any learning or gaps in knowledge as a result of COVID-19.