We offer jobs in various different areas of work which include:
- Learner Engagement/Outreach Team
- Business Support Team
- Quality Team (who monitor the delivery of learning, ensuring it meets Ofsted standards)
- Commissioning/Data team
- Tutors (across a range of subjects).
Volunteer with us and gain a variety of skills in teaching, outreach, data analysis, business support and more.
- Training and personal development opportunities provided for HAFLS staff
- A reference for the volunteer work you supported
- A good progression route into further training or work
- Mentoring and support from your volunteer supervisor
Call us on 01992 556194 or email us for more information.