Delivering special provision locally (DSPL) is a Hertfordshire partnership where parents and professionals work together to make sure there's local support available that:
- Meets the needs of children and young people with special educational needs and / or disabilities, as close to home as possible
- improves outcomes for wellbeing and attainment
- widens choice for children and parents/carers
- removes barriers to learning
- uses resources effectively.
There are 9 area groups across the county that manage this support.
- Area 1 - Hitchin, Letchworth, Baldock, Royston
- Area 2 - Stevenage
- Area 3 - Bishop’s Stortford and Sawbridgeworth, Buntingford, Watton-at-Stone, Hertford and Ware
- Area 4 - Hoddesdon, Broxbourne, Cheshunt, West Cheshunt
- Area 5 - Welwyn Garden City, Hatfield (excluding south Hatfield villages)
- Area 6 - Potters Bar (including south Hatfield villages), Borehamwood
- Area 7 - Harpenden, St Albans East & West
- Area 8 - Berkhamsted, Tring & Hemel Hempstead, Kings Langley
- Area 9 - Watford, Three Rivers, Bushey and Radlett
Read more about Delivering special provision locally (DSPL).
Email the DSPL team if you have any questions.