Follow the steps below to download and print your exemption card.
How to use our QR codes
Follow the steps below to scan our QR codes for quick image access on your mobile phone.
- Download a free QRreader to your mobile phone.
- Open the QR reader app on your phone and point your phone camera at code under the exemption card that you would like to download.
- You may need to resize and fit the photo so the QR reader can scan it properly. Click ‘ok’, ‘use’, or ‘read’ (depending on your reader).
- If your phone is scanning the code correctly, you will see a web link appear on your screen. If you click on the web link your image will pop up onto the screen.
- You can then press and hold the image to download it. The images will be saved as a PNG on your mobile device and can be found in your 'Downloads' folder.
Disability exemption card QR code
Health condition exemption card QR code
Lip reading exemption card QR code
Learning disability exemption card QR code
Autism exemption card QR code
Breathing problem exemption card QR code