A service for all parents of children and young people with additional needs, aged 0-19 across Hertfordshire
We offer free and impartial support and advice via phone, email or face-to-face (including home visits) as well as:
- Help to find activities groups and training
- Information about benefits and parking
- Support at meetings about your child
- Support with relevant forms and letters
- Signposting to local and national services
- Keeping you informed with regular newsletters and updates
- Information about Short Breaks
Plus weekly 'stay & play' sessions for our toy and resource library where you can borrow items such as weighted blankets, bubble tubes and adapted trikes.
There are two HUBs, one in Hertford (East) one in Watford (West) but we support families in any part of Hertfordshire.
East HUB (Hertford): 01992 504013
West HUB (Watford): 01923 676549