An information and support service for all parents of children and young people with additional needs, aged 0-19 across Hertfordshire.
- Free and impartial support and advice on the phone, by email and face-to-face
- Help to find activities, groups and training
- Information about benefits and disabled parking
- Support at meetings about your child
- Support with relevant forms and letters, including children's disability benefit claims
- Signposting to local and national services
- Regular SEND newsletters and updates
- Information about the Short Breaks Local Offer and support using the online system
- Weekly 'stay and play' sessions as part of our Toy and Equipment Library at the HUBS, where you can borrow items such as weighted blankets, bubble tubes and adapted trikes
- Outreach Toy and Equipment Library sessions at sites across Hertfordshire.
There are 2 HUBs, one in Hertford (East) one in Watford (West), but we support families in any part of Hertfordshire.