We provide impartial and confidential information, advice and support to parents and carers of children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND), and young people and children with SEND.
Contact us for help with information and advice on:
- SEND policy and practice
- What services are available locally
- Personalisation and personal budgets
- Legislation on SEND
- Ways to resolve a disagreement or make a complaint, including mediation
- Education, Health and Care (EHC) needs assessment and those in the process of developing a plan
- Independent support
- Help you prepare for meetings
- Attending meetings or visits when appropriate
- Training and events focused on SEND related topics.
There are resources and factsheets available