At the YC Hertfordshire Bishop's Stortford Access Point at Northgate End YC Hertfordshire personal advisers are on hand to give you all the information, advice and guidance you need to make the important decisions in your life - or just to talk through any problems you may have.
At the YC Hertfordshire Bishop's Stortford Access Point you can access information, advice and support – including on the following:
- Sexual health including:
- free condoms through the Condom Wallet Scheme
- Advice on general health and relationships
- Education and exams including exam pressure
- Drugs, substance misuse and alcohol
- Jobs and careers
- Youth work projects and programmes
- Benefits and finance
- Housing and homelessness
- Improving resilience, self-esteem and confidence
- Relationships including Family and Friendships
- Training and apprenticeships
- Independent living skills
We also have PCs that you can use for research, developing CVs, searching for jobs and training and accessing other information.
See details of the other YC Hertfordshire Access Points across the county here.
Venue: YC Hertfordshire Bishop's Stortford Young People’s Centre, 14 Northgate End, Bishop's Stortford CM23 2EU
Age Range: 13-19, up to 21 if you are in care or a care leaver, up to 24 if you have a disability or learning disability
Timing and Repeats: Tuesdays and Thursdays, 2-5pm
Booking Info: Drop-in / no booking needed
Organisation: YC Hertfordshire East Herts Team, tel: 01992 588220, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, website: click here...
Young people (18-25)
Every Tuesday at 14:00 - 17:00
Bishop's Stortford Young People's Centre
14 Northgate End