Parent Course - Families in Focus
'How to get your Child with SEN to sleep'
When a child doesn't sleep well it can impact the whole family, sleep plays a vital role in physical, emotional and mental well-being and impacts learning and behaviour. A kind, gtental, holistic approach gives you and your child the skills needed to maintain a life time of healthy sleep.
Trained by the Children's Sleep charity we offer a behavioural approach and effective sleep support that is safe and based on the latest research.
- Understanding the stages of sleep and the impact of sleep deprivation on Children's behaviour, learning, health & mood of whole family
- Identifying & understanding the causes of Children's sleep difficulties including sensory hypo/hyper sensitivities.
- Understanding and managing sleep disturbances including nightmares and night terrors
- Strategies to manage common sleep issues
- Positive parenting: establishing a positive sleep inducing bedroom environment and routine to aid self-settling and healthy sleep
Tuesday's 11th, 18th, 25th June and 2nd, 9th, 16th July
6.30pm - 8.30pm
South Hill Centre,
Cemetery Hill, Hemel Hempstead,
For any information or to book your place: