Life is always uncertain, and we can never know what’s around the corner. That’s why planning ahead can help you feel more
secure and confident in dealing with whatever the future may hold. Whether you’re planning for yourself or an elderly family member, The Good Care Group,
Home Instead Senior Care and Later Life matters are hosting a free information session on how you can prepare for later life.
We will be covering the following topics:
• The range of care options that are available.
• Thinking about long-term care at home.
• How to fund long-term care.
• Dealing with Inheritance Tax.
• An overview of “Powers of Attorney”.
• The benefits of creating a will Attendees will also have the opportunity to have personal, one-on-one consultations with the Care advisors , Financial advisor and legal
advisors after the seminar.
To secure a one-on-one meeting you can book in advance by contacting us on the details below.
Date: 1st October 2019 Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Address: Goffs Oak Methodist Church, Newgatestreet Rd, Goff's Oak, Goffs Oak, EN7 5SS
Booking: FREE – RSVP by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
phone: 01707 828 010
1 October 2019 at 13:00 - 16:00
Goffs Oak Methodist Church