Adults with Aspergers

The Asperger social care team help adults who are diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, autism without a learning disability, or high-functioning autism.


If you or someone you care for has been diagnosed with Asperger syndrome, you can request an assessment. We will contact you to talk with you about any help you need.



We can:

  • Help with housing issues

  • Find social activities and groups for you

  • Support you with managing your day to day life

  • Help you deal with anxiety and depression

  • Help you when you move from children’s to adult’s services if you are 16-18 years old.

Your GP can refer you to the Hertfordshire Partnership NHS Foundation Trust, who can give you help and support. You can refer yourself by calling 0300 777 0707.


  • The National Autistic Society can provide information and support services. They run several social groups in Hertfordshire.

  • HARC is the voluntary Hertfordshire branch of the National Autistic Society. They hold workshops, support group meetings and run a support helpline.