Our training follows on the level 1 awareness sessions provided by agencies to their
Our programme includes full day and lite bite sessions.
All learning events are run by knowledgeable trainers and experts in the field so you can be sure that the content will be interesting, stimulating and reflect
safeguarding best practice in Hertfordshire.
- There is a charge for all delegates from agencies that do not contribute to the HSCP or HSAB budget, including schools, district and borough councils, out of county providers and profit making private and independent organisations.
- The charge for a full-day course is £75.00 per person
- The charge for a half-day course is £50.00 per person
- The charge for a Lite Bite session is £30 per person
- Courses are free of charge to HSCP / HSAB contributory member agencies and the voluntary sector.
Cancellation Charges apply to everyone including those who fall into the free of charge payment category. Charges are as follows:
- £75 per person per full-day course
- £50 per person per half-day course
- £30 per person per Lite Bite session
Cancellation charges apply if delegates fail to attend on the day or fail to cancel in writing at least 14 days in advance of the course.
The Partnership runs a Learning Hub which aims to improve local safeguarding practice for both children and vulnerable adults.
The Learning Hub is a feedback loop between front line practitioners and the Strategic Partnership, ensuring learning on priority local issues is shared and acted on at all levels in a timely way. The Hub will identify three themes each year.
LOpening in a new windojcasfasasdav
Follow your organisational requirements. In addition, our resources below may be useful for you.
Prevent is part of the Government's CONTEST Strategy which aims to safeguard people from being drawn into or supporting terrorism.
The Prevent Strategy aims to:
- Respond to the ideological challenge we face from terrorism and extremism, and the threat from those who promote these views.
- Provide practical help to prevent individuals from being drawn into terrorism and ensure they are given appropriate advice and support.
- Work with a wide range of organisations (including education, criminal justice, faith, charities, online and health) where there are risks of radicalisation.
Further information on Prevent can be found at www.ltai.info
You can report radicalisation concerns to email@example.com. or on 01438 735373 (office hours only)
Information can be submitted anonymously via the Anti-Terrorist Hotline on 0800 789321
If you require an immediate response from the Police - dial 999.