What this service includes
We'll produce certified copies of your supporting documents and your passport.
We'll send these copies to the Home Office by secure delivery on your behalf, along with the following original documents:
- Referee page with photograph
- Life in the UK test certificate.
Apply for a UK passport at the same time
You can also submit a UK passport application during your NDRS appointment.
You must complete your passport application form before the appointment.
How to apply for a passport
Collect a passport application form from a Post Office and complete it before your appointment.
Please complete the passport application in black pen and make sure all writing stays within the boxes, including your signature. This form could be rejected if it's not completed correctly.
Please complete the following sections of the application form:
- sections 1, 2, 3, 4, 6 (if applicable) and 9.
- section 2 – don't enter a mobile phone number in this section. Enter it in section 8 instead.
- section 4 – grandparents’ details aren't required.
- section 10 can be left blank. Details of your referees will be collected in your citizenship application.
- your application must contain 2 passport photos and a 3rd photo on your referee page. All passport photos must be identical.
Fees are non-refundable and must be paid by debit/credit card when you book your NDRS appointment.
Adult (over 18) - £47.00 per application, including VAT.
Child (under 18) - £47.00 per application, including VAT.
The child fee will be reduced to £23.50 including VAT, if it's submitted at the same time as an adult application.
UK Passport application check - £10 per application, including VAT.
Book an appointment
This service is available by appointment only. Your appointment must occur within 10 working days of submitting your online application. We can't send your documents outside of the 10 working days.
Call the Citizenship Unit on 01707 897396 to book your appointment and pay for the service by debit/credit card.
Please make sure you bring your PNN reference to your appointment. You'll get this when you submit your online application.
The Old Courthouse
St Albans Road
Map and directions
Call us on 01707 897396.
Our opening hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am – 4.00pm.