Riverside House is a charming mock-Tudor building next to the River Stort (so you could arrive by boat). There's a small courtyard garden and the riverside and Castle gardens are opposite.
- Your photographer/videographer can join the ceremony
- Toilet facilities
- Disabled access ground floor only
- Limited parking in layby outside front of building
- Public car parks within walking distance.
Tudor Room (upstairs)
- Holds up to 50 guests (not including the couple and photographer)
- We can accommodate live music for your ceremony at this venue
- Has a CD player compatible with i-pods and MP3 players.
Georgian Room (ground floor)
- Holds up to 12 guests (not including the couple and photographer)
- Disabled access
- Has a CD player.
Call 0300 123 4045 or email us for more information.
Bishop's Stortford Register Office
2 Hockerill Street
Map and directions
Opening times and parking information