Tell us if you're worried about a child, even if you're not sure about all the details.

  • Is this where the child lives?



When you submit this form you are sending this information to Hertfordshire County Council so that we can act on your concern. We might share your report and any contact details you give us with health, education or police colleagues.

If you give us your contact details, we may need to get back in touch with you to request more information.

For more information, see our website privacy policy.