From 1 April 2017 you'll need to pay to use Hertfordshire County Council's electric vehicle charging points around the county.
We've worked with a number of district and borough councils to provide 21 electric vehicle charging points around the county.
From 1 April, these points will no longer be free to use.
Check the Source East website for more information.
How to pay and use the charging points
You need to register at Chargemaster POLAR to get a new card which will let you continue using the charging posts.
Search by postcode to see available charging posts
- Chargemaster POLAR's ‘pay to use’ tariffs are 9p per kWh.
- Monthly membership costs £7.85 per month. Existing Source East customers and new customers will get the first 3 months membership free with Chargemaster POLAR.
Location of our charging points
Hertfordshire County Council charging points can be found at:
- Maylands Business Centre, Redbourn Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7ES
- Wood Lane End Car Park, Duxons Turn Industrial Estate, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 4SF
- Water Gardens Car Park, Hemel Hempstead, HP1 1EF
- Durrants Hill Car Park, Apsley, HP3 9TG
- Canal Fields, Broadwater, Berkhamsted, HP4 2AL
- The Forge, High Street, Tring, HP23 5SH
- Hall Palace Gardens, St Albans, AL1 3SB
- Upper Dagnall Street, St Albans, AL3 5ED
- 40 London Road, St Albans, AL1 1NG
- Bowers Way, Harpenden, AL5 4EP
- Charter Close, Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans, AL1 3UU
- Watford Town Hall, Peace Prospect, Watford, WD17 3HA
- Bushey Arches Watford, Pinner Road, Watford, WD19 4BL
- Gade Car Park, Rosslyn Road, Watford, WD18 0JY
- Sutton Road Car Park, Watford, WD17 2QG
- Longspring Car Park, Longspring, Watford, WD24 6PX
- Town Hall, The Avenue Car Park, Watford, WD17 4WP
- Timberlake Car Park, Watford, WD24 4JL
- Watford Business Park, Greenhill Crescent Car Park, WD18 8QU
- The Howardsgate, Welwyn Garden City, AL8 6AL
- Common, Hatfield, AL10 0NL.