Durrant Hill Canal Bridge, Apsley
Vital renewal works on the Durrant Hill Canal Bridge, Apsley will be carried out in 2 phases. The first phase will be starting on 22 October, for around 4 weeks.
When is it happening?
- Phase 1 – 22 October - 18 November. During these works, Durrants Hill Road will be closed 24/7.
- Phase 2 – 7 January 2019 - 22 February 2019. During these works, Durrants Hill Road will be open, but the canal and the towpath will be closed.
- Re-waterproofing of the bridge deck
- Repair to potential leaking water main
- Reconstruction of carriageway and footway
- Durrants Hill Road resurfacing