Valley Road, Welwyn Garden City
We're planning to improve the accessibility at Valley Road in Welwyn Garden City.
These works are due to take place between:
26 September – 26 October 2016
Improvements we're planning to make
- a zebra crossing to the south-west of the junction of Valley Road with High Oaks Road and Youngs Rise.
- a road hump with an uncontrolled pedestrian dropped kerb crossing.
- speed humps to the north-east of the junction of Valley Road with High Oaks Road and Youngs Rise.
- the bus stop south-west of Valley Road / High Oaks Road junction.
- the street lighting in Valley Road from Bridge Road junction to the southern extent of the 30mph speed limit.
- we're relocating the entrance to the 30mph speed limit when approaching from the south-west.
- we're creating a 40mph buffer zone in Valley Road and on the roundabouts associated with A1 (M) junction 5.