Posted: Friday 29th November 2019
Support us in 2020 at Sawbridgeworth Community Library!
We will be kicking off our new year in Sawbridgeworth Community Library by training more new volunteers! In November we held drop in sessions for people to find out more information on volunteering with us. We are now inviting anyone who fancies joining our team to email us on email@example.com and to come along to our inductions on Tuesday January 14th 2020, 2.30pm-4.30pm or Friday 24th January 10am till noon.
Why Volunteer with us?
- Learn a new skill
- Make new friends
- We have social coffee Mornings/ afternoons regularly
- Play a part in our story
- It’s a customer facing role
- Volunteering improves confidence, mood and is a great way to feel involved in something
- You can just do a few hours or more- it’s up to you
- Give back to the community
- It’s a great New Year’s resolution that you won’t break!
Half Term Fun
In February half term, we once again plan to invite you and your children along to join in some fun library activities with us! Keep your eyes peeled on our Facebook page to find out more details.
Our Meeting room on the 1st floor is now available to hire out of Library hours. It is a bright, airy room with seating for up to 15 people, kitchen facilities and free Wi-Fi included, at only £10 an hour (plus a nominal insurance fee if you don't have your own). If you are interested and would like more details, then please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org