Have you ever thought about writing a novel?
Did you know that November is National Novel Writing Month?
Every year, thousands of people just like you take up the challenge at www.NaNoWriMo.org and commit to doing exactly that.
Join local authors Jane O'Reilly and Julie Stock for three informative, motivational sessions and turn that blank page into a written one.
- Thursday 14th November - Beginnings
- Great opening lines and why they work and how to avoid the most common of all novel writing problems - starting in the wrong place!
- Thursday 21st November - Middles
- What blockbuster films can teach us about turning an idea into a fully-fledged story and avoiding a sagging middle
- Thursday 28th November - Ends
- How to tie up all those loose ends and create a truly satisfying ending, plus a celebration of NaNoWriMo success!
Tickets £5.00 per session or book for all three at a cost of £10.00