We can help with your land management project from beginning to end, including:
- site audit and evaluation
- developing a shared vision amongst stakeholders and partners
- management plan production, ranging from simple map based proposals to Green Flag quality plans
- specification of works
- legal compliance and consenting
- procurement up to full tender and tender evaluation
- contract management
- community concern and complaint management
- celebration, incorporating political engagement.
Contact us to find out more.
We deliver social value through public engagement, communication and practical involvement by:
- Encouraging the community to engage with their local greenspaces through supporting Friends of Greenspaces groups.
- Providing training and support to enable voluntary activities in a safe environment.
- Running weekly groups for conservation volunteers who deliver practical conservation and access improvements.
- Providing opportunities for corporate volunteering
- Launching a volunteering scheme to help monitor and maintain Hertfordshire's rights of way.
- Supporting a large team of trained volunteers to run the Hertfordshire Health Walks scheme - a free, county-wide health improvement initiative.