We offer opportunities for individuals, groups and businesses to get involved in projects and improve the environment in Hertfordshire.
Information you need to give us
- How many people are in the group
- Where the company or individual is based and if there are any travel constraints
- How long you can volunteer for, for example, a full day, half a day or a number of days a year
- Ability level of participants, including any special physical requirements
- Any special skills that could be used.
Support you'll be given
- Planning and preparation of the project or activity
- Full first aid cover
- All necessary health and safety provision, including risk assessments
- Cover under Hertfordshire County Council’s All Risks Insurance Policy
- All tools, materials and training that you'll need to complete your activity.
When you can take part
Most of our habitat management group activities are available between October and March.
How much it costs
Charges are usually between £500 – £1000.
What you'll gain from the role
These opportunities can contribute to and support a company’s corporate and social responsibility targets.
Call 01992 588433 or email us for more information.