If your child is permanently excluded from school and you have already received the outcome of the Governors Discipline Committee meeting, you can request an independent review of the decision.

Email us to request an application form.

Take a look at the guide to exclusion reviews – this explains how the review process works and what decisions a review panel can make.

Independent Review Panels must comply with the school exclusion guidance from the Department for Education.