Information for childcare providers
If you are a provider offering free early education for two, three and four year olds, or offering 30 hours free childcare, can you please ensure you sign the provider agreement.
Those providers that do not sign the agreement will be at risk of being taken off the free early education and childcare schemes. You can read the provider agreement here.
You must be a registered childcare provider to access this information.
If you've forgotten the username or password, email us.
You will have access to information on:
- childcare business support
- free early education for two, three and four year olds
- payments, funding and early years pupil premium
- workforce development, recruitment and training.
- Childcare sufficiency report 2017
Report concerns about a child or request support