Common adaptations that can help you stay independent in your own home.
We'll arrange an appointment to visit you at home to discuss your needs and help to look at the options available to you. We always carry identification with us when we visit you.
After our visit we can:
- arrange for a community or private occupational therapist to assess your needs, if necessary
- contact your housing association or private landlord
- make any necessary planning or building control submissions
- obtain prices for any building work identified
- appoint a trusted contractor.