Work or volunteer with us
We offer jobs in various different areas of work which include:
- Learner Engagement/Outreach Team
- Business Support Team
- Quality Team (who monitor the delivery of learning, ensuring it meets Ofsted standards)
- Commissioning/Data team
- Teachers (across a range of subjects).
Volunteer with us and gain a variety of skills in teaching, outreach, data analysis, business support and more.
- Training and personal development opportunities provided for Step2Skills staff.
- A reference for the volunteer work you supported.
- A good progression route into further training or work.
- Mentoring and support from your volunteer supervisor.
Working with us
We always welcome enquiries from organisations that would like to work with us.
Be it as a delivery partner delivering Step2Skills courses to the residents of Hertfordshire, or as a community partner that would like us to deliver courses to your users or maybe you would just like to find out more about what we do so you can help spread the word about what it sometimes seen as the “best kept secret in Hertfordshire”.
If you are an employer you may like to work with us on our Employment Support services by providing work tasters or even paid work to our learners that have barriers to Employment, Education or Training. We can even help you become Disability Confident.