You'll first have an initial assessment with us.
- If you have a sight or hearing loss, you will receive help from the Sensory Team.
- Additional support for those who need guidance on being work ready e.g CV writing and interview skills
If you are ready to go straight to work, you’ll be assigned to an Employment Advisor, who will work with you to help you find work. An employment adviser can help you by:
- Building your confidence
- Checking your money and benefits
- Helping you to recognise your skills, abilities and the best job match for you
- Writing a CV and preparing for interviews
- Searching and applying for jobs with you
- Setting up unpaid ‘work tasters’ with employers to help you decide what you want to do
- Talking to employers on your behalf if needed and giving advice on disability issues
- Getting funding for equipment and/or support in the workplace or for travel to work through the Access to Work scheme
- Offering support to both you and your employer to settle into the role or with any extra training or guidance you may require in the workplace.