Who we support
Children and young people 0 - 25
We work with children and young people aged 0 – 25 years old. The child or young person might not have a diagnosis but might:
- have difficulty with social communication and interaction
- seek repetitive routines
- have a strong interest in particular subjects
- struggle to access the curriculum (the subjects studied at school)
- have sensory needs or sensitivities
What is autism?
Parents and carers
- We provide Early Years (ages 0-5) training and techniques for parents and carers to help them support their child at home
- We work closely with parents and carers when providing advice and guidance for schools
Schools and education providers
We work with professionals to provide advice and guidance to schools and help them support children and young people with speech, language, communication and autism needs. We draw on a range of recognised approaches such as the Autism Education Trust, SCERTS, TEACCH, PECS and Attention Autism . We also offer targeted training to schools to help them improve the support they offer for children with speech, language, communication and autism needs.