Skip to content

Hertfordshire Send Local Offer

Money for families to buy services for their child or young person with a special educational need or disability.

You get a personal budget when a child or young person has complex support needs which can’t be met without extra help.

Your personal budget can be:

  • paid directly to parents/carers and young people over 18

  • used by us to arrange your services for you

  • a combination of both.

You have to ask for it as part of the education, health and care plan.

You can also contact the 0-25 together service for more information.