Skip to content


Information for Businesses

If you are in business and the goods or service you provide are eventually sold to the public, it is likely that we can help you with advice on trading standards law that applies to you.

Follow our links to get the information you need, if you can't see the information you require, select 'contact us' to find out how you can reach your local trading standards department.

"Importing Hoverboards?"
If you are importing or selling Hoverboards, please read our business advice guide at the bottom of the list below