You must be over 16 years old and have a BMI of:
You should also be motivated to lose weight and able to attend weekly meetings.
You are not eligible if:
- you're pregnant
- you have an eating disorder
- you've attended Weight Watchers or Slimming World in the last 3 months.
- you've been referred by your GP before.
If you've tried other groups and nothing has worked, our free weight loss programme could be for you.
Check the following criteria to see if you're eligible, then ask your GP or practice nurse for a referral.
You could be eligible if:
- you're registered with a GP in Stevenage, Watford or Three Rivers areas
- you're over 18 years old
- you have a BMI of over 30
- you're not pregnant
- you've attended Slimming World© or Weight Watchers© in the last 12 months or you've had an NHS Health Check with a QRisk2 score of 10 or more.