Bespoke Books is a personalised book selection service, ideal for people who love to read.
A low-cost and sustainable alternative to book subscription boxes, this is a great way to discover new books and authors, while supporting your local library.
How it works
- You need to be a library member – you can join the library for free.
- Complete a short online form
- 4 fiction books will be selected based on the information provided
- You’ll have the books for a guaranteed 6 weeks – after the initial 6 weeks, you can renew as normal.
This service is for adult fiction and large print books only.
Payment and collection
- £4 per order will be added to your library account, once your order has been processed
- Payment can be made online or at your local library upon collection
- You’ll be emailed when your order is ready and it will be held for 2 weeks.