Report a concern about an adult

Tell us if you're worried about an adult.

Or call us day or night – 0300 123 4042.

If someone is in immediate danger - call 999.

You can tell us about:

  • General concerns about a care home or other care services
  • Concerns that an adult can't look after themselves
  • Concerns that an adult at risk (someone who needs care and support and can't protect themselves) is being abused or neglected.

If you leave your details, we won't necessarily contact you.

If you'd like us to investigate a complaint about our adult care services, make a formal complaint instead and we will get back to you.


Concerned about a child?

About Hertfordshire Safeguarding Adults Board