Growing up as an adoptive person can sometimes be difficult. People may not know very much about your early life or perhaps you don't have photos of yourself or information about things you did as a young child.
We can help you by:
- Listening to your story and helping you find answers to your questions
- sharing information from your records
- putting you in touch with other people who are adopted
- giving you information about organisations for adopted people
- helping you understand your own life story and adoption through working with one of our social workers or therapists.