The Corporate Parenting Board keeps track of what's being done in Hertfordshire to improve the lives of children in care.
We want to achieve 6 outcomes for children in care:
Find out more about our 6 outcome bees.
Each outcome is looked at by 2 of our board members. They provide progress reports about:
- what work is being done
- what successes there have been
- what challenges there have been.
- Marion Ingram (Chair), Operations Director, Specialist services
- Councillor Teresa Heritage, Lead Member for Children’s Services
- Sarah Baker, Head of Children Looked After
- Ross Williams, Head of Safeguarding (East)
- Sue Lowndes, Head of Adoption & Fostering
- Felicity Evans, Head of Achievement Virtual School
- John Brady, 16+ Manager Virtual School
- Lynn Knowles, Head of Joint Commissioning CYP
- Chantelle Stockwell, Deputy Designated Nurse for Looked After Children and Care Leavers
- Caroline Cook, Head of Service Vulnerable Young People
- Jason Beaumont, Service manager, Joint commissioning CYP
- Jonathan Jack, Youth Engagement Manager
- George Shipman, Vulnerable Young Peoples Policy Manager
- Kim Burrowes, Independent Review Service Manager
- Andy Lawrence, Specialist Services Manager
- Mary Emerson, East and North Herts Clinical Commissioning Group