Skip to content

Hertfordshire County Council

Tell us if you're unhappy or think that we could be doing better.

We'll listen to you and tell you what you can do. You won’t get into trouble for making a complaint or comment about someone.

Tell someone who works closely with you, if you can. This might be your:

  • social worker, professional assistant, personal advisor or their team manager
  • foster carer or family placement link worker
  • teacher or someone at school
  • Head of Care or residential care worker
  • personal advisor from Services for Young People.

If you feel you can't talk to someone who works with you, contact our Children's Services complaints team:

Fill out our complaints form and read about the Children's Services complaints process.


Rate this page