Skip to content

Hertfordshire County Council


Making a complaint

Tell your social worker whow you feel about the way you're looked after. They will always consider what you think when they make decisions.

You can also make a complaint to us if you're unhappy with your care or a service we provide.

Get your worker to help you. Or you can get an advocate to help – they don't work for us, they're independent and confidential.

National Youth Advocacy Service (NYAS)

NYAS are an independent advocacy service. This means they don’t work for us and they can work with you to make a complaint or access your records.

Phone: 0808 808 1001



Rate this page