We visit and respond to incidents for free as a public service. There are some incidents or call-outs that we charge for, these are 'special services'.
Special services are incidents we visit that are not fires or false fire alarms and could result in charges, such as:
- loan of equipment
- interviews with officers
- providing fire reports from our Incident Reporting System (IRS)
- providing fire investigation reports detailing cause and origins of a fire, often requested for insurance purposes (upon agreement with the Investigating Officer).
They can also include:
- water removal after flooding
- effecting entry and lift rescues
- animal rescues
- special services by arrangement
- assisting the police
- providing large amounts of water.