We employ over 150 paid school crossing patrols, you may know them better as lollipop men and women.
Before you apply...
- You'll need to be able to work every school day
- You can't take holidays in term time
- You need to be medically fit.
What skills or experience do I need?
- No previous experience is required
- Full training will be given with uniform provided.
How much time do I need to give?
- 35 minutes morning and afternoon 5 days a week.
- Term time only
You could get up to 4 weeks' paid holiday and half pay in school holidays.
If you're not able to work every day you could apply to be a relief patrol and cover people's absence.
Relief positions are available on an ad hoc basis all around the county.
How do I find out more?
Phone: 01992 556803