Skip to content

Hertfordshire County Council

Term dates

Financial help

Free school meals
Plus music lesson, train and bus discounts.
Grants, scholarships and funds

We don't provide school uniform grants. Speak to your child's school to see if they can help. School contact details.

Absence and exclusions

Extra support and tutoring at school

Counselling, therapy and mentoringSupport for children with special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)


Music lessons

Emergency school closures

Each school's headteacher and chair of governors decide whether to close the school in bad weather conditions, like snow or heatwaves.

Contact your school direct to see if they're open. Find your school's contact details.

School governance, planning and performance

Jobs in schools

Exam certificates and leaving school

Leaving schoolHow to get a replacement exam certificateYou'll need to contact your school or exam board - GOV.UK explains how.

Educating your child at home


Rate this page