You're 4 times more likely to quit smoking with our help.
There are over 300 local stop smoking services in Hertfordshire offering non-judgemental support, either one-to-one or for groups in the workplace.
Contact us for support
What happens next?
We'll be in touch within 48 hours to start your smokefree journey. We understand what it's like to be a smoker and will:
- provide weekly support for up to 12 weeks, either face-to-face or over the phone
- create a plan with you to help you quit
- advise on nicotine replacement therapy, e-cigarettes and other products
- motivate you through the challenging times and help you combat cravings
- show your progress with regular carbon monoxide breath tests.
This service is free, but you'll have to pay for any prescriptions you might need. We can advise you on how to save money with a prescription pre-payment certificate.
Where you can find our clinics
You can also find us at some GPs and pharmacies.
- E-cigarettes are 95% safer than smoking.
- Pregnant women can use e-cigarettes, but are advised to use licensed stop smoking medicines instead.
- Contact us for behavioural advice on using an e-cigarette to help you quit.
Visit the NHS Smokefree website for more information about e-cigarettes, the effects of smoking and other ways to kick the habit.