You're 4 times more likely to quit smoking with our help.
There are over 300 local stop smoking services in Hertfordshire offering non-judgemental support, either one-to-one or for groups in the workplace.
- E-cigarettes are 95% safer than smoking
- E-cigarettes are only recommended for smokers trying to quit, reduce their levels of smoking or to prevent relapse back to smoking
- Pregnant woman are advised to use licensed stop smoking medicines to support them to stop smkoing, however if they choose to use an e-cigarette it is much preferable to smoking or relapsing
- Hertfordshire Stop Smoking Service can offer behavioural support and advice to people who want to use an e-cigarette to help them quit. Call or text us today for support
If you require any additional support or information, visit the NHS Smokefree website.
Contact us for support
What happens next?
We'll be in touch within 48 hours to start your smokefree journey. We understand what it's like to be a smoker and will:
- provide weekly support for up to 12 weeks, either face-to-face or over the phone
- create a plan with you to help you quit
- advise on nicotine replacement therapy, e-cigarettes and other products
- motivate you through the challenging times and help you combat cravings
- show your progress with regular carbon monoxide breath tests.
This service is free, but you'll have to pay for any prescriptions you might need. We can advise you on how to save money with a prescription pre-payment certificate.
Where you can find our clinics
You can also find us at some GPs and pharmacies.
Visit the national Smokefree website to read more about the effects of smoking and how to kick the habit.