We are a UKAS accredited laboratory (calibration laboratory no. 0474) for the calibration of class E2 weights from 1mg to 20kg and class M2, M1 and F2 weights from 1mg to 25kg.
Our other non-UKAS calibration services include:
- in-house certification of weights and artefacts up to 50kg.
- testing small machines in our temperature controlled laboratory.
- testing high capacity machines up to 2 tonnes on site using standard test weights, which are also available for hire with a certificate of traceability.
- calibrating and certifying metric rules and tape measures up to 30m in length.
- gravimetrically testing capacity measures from 1ml to 20l.
After testing, we'll provide you with calibration certificates showing the equipment and test methods used, traceability to national standards, full results and any uncertainty of measurements.