We can help you access contractors for cleaning, grounds maintenance, signage and appliance testing.
Offer thousands of great value products and services for offices, classrooms and care providers.
Manage a wide range of fleet activities and services including vehicle purchasing, contract hire (leasing), short term hire, servicing and repairs.
Hertfordshire Reprographics is a bespoke design and print service providing a cost effective, customer focused service to schools, charities and local authorities.
See our other services for businesses, charities and other public bodies.
Contract management services
Our managed services include:
Use a service through one of our existing contracts or request a bespoke contract, which we'll procure and manage on your behalf.
We'll carry out site visits, meet with contractors and assess the quality of work.
We can also arrange specialist work like tree surveys, site development and wildlife conservation.
In addition to planning, tendering and managing a bespoke contract on your behalf, we can also arrange:
• Caretaker training
• In-house service support
• Specialist cleaning services
• Window cleaning.
Portable appliance testing (PAT)
Our great value PAT service can ensure your electrical appliances are legally compliant. We will provide you with a detailed report on all the equipment we test, along with any advice you may need.
We can provide bespoke signs through our contracted suppliers.
We'll manage the entire process of surveying, designing, costing, supplying and installing signs.
Why use us?
- Contracts can be tailored to your requirements, including a site survey and detailed specification.
- We'll manage a contract through its life and any re-tendering.
- We have 20 years of contract management experience.
- Our procurement process is comprehensive and auditable.
- We procure Hertfordshire-based services.
- You'll have access to fully qualified, professional contract staff.
Design and printing
Hertfordshire Reprographics is a bespoke design and print service for charities and public services.
Our products and services
- Stationery, such as letterheads, compliment slips and business cards
- Brochures and prospectuses
- Pop-up banners and displays
- CDs, DVDs and memory sticks
- PDFs and multimedia files.
We can also package and distribute your printed materials, either directly to customers or via Royal Mail.
Why use us?
- Great value for money and a range of services to meet your budget.
- Knowledgeable staff and excellent customer service.
- Work closely alongside a member of our experienced design team.
- We promote recycling and use sustainable resources, over 60% of our paper is made from recycled or reclaimed material.
Our contracted suppliers can help you purchase, hire or repair a range of vehicles.
Vehicles you can purchase
- Mobile libraries
- Fire appliances
- Grounds maintenance and agricultural equipment
Our suppliers also offer vehicle hire, maintenance and livery.
Why use us?
- Excellent value for money.
- We are a one stop shop for standard and specialist vehicles.
- Get technical and legal advice to help you understand your options.